We are two buddies in love and enjoying our life together! We live in Spanish Fork, Utah where Derek is working as an Optometrist. Ashley gets to stay at home with fun-loving 5 year old Marshall, a very cute mess-maker 2 year old Elise, and super sweet baby boy Joel. We love sports and everything outdoors. We feel blessed to have faith, family, and friends.
Got your text Derek and thought maybe Ash had the baby. That sure got me to check your blog quick! I would have been totally jealous. I'm so tired of being pregnant!
Glad you cleared that up, Holly. I wondered why Jeremy was taking the credit for being pregnant. Now, for what this comment is really about... Marshall is sooo cute. I've watched his "show" three times now. What a cutie, and so smart.
I dont know how i missed that i went straight to the potty training blog, im so jealous :) That is the cutest thing ever i am so glad you told me to watch it he is so cute. I loved talking to you today we need to do it more often. take care.
7 comments:
aahh! he is so cute!!!
That is totally adorable! I'm at Aly's house, and we're all watching it over and over. Cute!!!
That is so cute. He's getting so big. Go Angels.
Got your text Derek and thought maybe Ash had the baby. That sure got me to check your blog quick! I would have been totally jealous. I'm so tired of being pregnant!
Um I guess Jeremy's logged in so that was from Holly not Jeremy!
Glad you cleared that up, Holly. I wondered why Jeremy was taking the credit for being pregnant.
Now, for what this comment is really about... Marshall is sooo cute. I've watched his "show" three times now. What a cutie, and so smart.
I dont know how i missed that i went straight to the potty training blog, im so jealous :) That is the cutest thing ever i am so glad you told me to watch it he is so cute. I loved talking to you today we need to do it more often. take care.
Post a Comment