We kept telling Marshall he could have big boy underwear and would even show it to him at the store. We gave him a car every time he would "try" as well as other bribes but nothing was working. Then I kept having the thought to buy him the underwear and switch out the diapers which is exactly what we did. I knew he would have accidents at first but then hopefully get used to it. He only had one accident, quickly realizing that he didn't want to be wet and he especially didn't want his new cool underwear to be dirty. We've had a few mishaps since then but for the most part he caught right on and is now a potty trained champ!
The potty hung out in the living room for a week and then Marshall moved into the bathroom because that is where it is supposed to go! haha. Here he is showing off his new underwear:

Here he is dancing to Wiggles (notice the potty). Love it!

1 comments:
I often dance on the way to the potty myself. Gotta love it.
Post a Comment