We are two buddies in love and enjoying our life together! We live in Spanish Fork, Utah where Derek is working as an Optometrist. Ashley gets to stay at home with fun-loving 5 year old Marshall, a very cute mess-maker 2 year old Elise, and super sweet baby boy Joel. We love sports and everything outdoors. We feel blessed to have faith, family, and friends.
Turns out that having two kids makes you busy busy busy! Thus, we haven't updated the blog like we should have. Here are some cute pics to make up for it. So hard to choose pictures from the couple hundred we have already taken. Our children are continually amazing us with their beauty and innocence. I love to stare at Elise and can't help but think, "heavenly being." Marshall continues to entertain us and makes every day a party. We feel very blessed. Enjoy the pictures!
11
comments:
Anonymous
said...
Great Pictures! I am curious though, about what someone was trying to remember with the blue sticky notes?
How adorable! Elise looks so strong in that first picture, and so much like Marshall. Love the hair. You have very cute kids, but what can one expect with such a cute mommy & daddy.
11 comments:
Great Pictures! I am curious though, about what someone was trying to remember with the blue sticky notes?
I still cannot believe that blonde hair!!!! And she DOES look like Marshall. So cute. Send me pics and I'll send you a cute annc't.
Look at those cute blonde kids! They definitely look like siblings!
She is such a doll and has already changed so much. I seriously can not get over her hair. I have never seen a baby that blonde- so cute!
your kids are so cute! I want to come by and see Elise in person! What a sweet family!
How precious!!! She is beautiful and he is so handsome just like their parents!!!! Thanks for sharing!!!
I am loving these new pictures!! Elise looks so much like Marshall!
Elise looks so much like Marshall. That little boy is getting so big. I can't wait to see you all, one week
How adorable! Elise looks so strong in that first picture, and so much like Marshall. Love the hair. You have very cute kids, but what can one expect with such a cute mommy & daddy.
Haha. I think the post it notes pic is my favorite. :)
Post a Comment