CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 10, 2010

Happy Easter

I LOVE Easter. Easter to me is serene and hopeful. It means life, the beginning of Spring, and another reason to reflect on the life of the Savior. This year Easter fell on General Conference which made it even more special. I love hearing the messages that are directly from God, feeling his love, and sharing the time with my family. Christ is the reason for Easter and I hope that that will always be instilled in our children.

The other part of Easter is, in my opinion, an excuse to give your kids presents. I love giving Marshall presents and since we are poor college students and Marshall gets most of his toys as gifts from relatives and hand-me-downs I especially love it! Mom and Dad Walton always play Easter bunny and then we added a few things into the mix too. Marshall ate it right up, literally. :) Derek's family has a tradition, that has now become our own, to hide eggs around the house that contain clues to finding your Easter basket. It was a BIG hit with our little buddy and I loved watching his face light up.

Marshall enjoying his goods and doing his "silly face."


Chocolate face:

1 comments:

Holly said...

He SO looks like little boy Derek in these pics!