CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 10, 2010

Derek's Birthday and Boards are OVER! (well the first round)

The sisters/mom trip always falls on Derek's birthday and he is always an extremely good sport about it. The day we went to Disneyland was Derek's actual birthday but seeins how the first round of boards got done two days before, we had an early party. I made him a chocolate/cool whip cake per his request and although it didn't turn out as good as Mom Walton's, Derek seemed to like it. :) We had a few friends over (mostly fellow board-finishers) and the feeling in the room was so peaceful and relaxing. Truly a relief after weeks of late nights and hard-core studying. Here are a few party pics and then one of us at D-land. I love this guy and even though board scores are being hugely delayed, I know he did well and am very proud of him!


0 comments: