CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 20, 2009

"Celebrity Marshall"

We are on the first stretch of our little vacation and are having a fabulous time. Of course this is because of great family and friends but also because Marshall's cousins and their friends are absolutely enamored by him! I forgot my USB cable so I can't put in my favorite picture- Marshall surrounded by 7 very excited boys! They follow him around playing with him, hugging him, deciding what he "needs." I overheard a boastful conversation about Marshall giving out high fives and smiles. My favorite have been Marshall-castle and Marshall-topia they built for him. Thus, I have dubbed him "celebrity Marshall."Its hilarious and endearing. I'll post a picture as soon as I get a cable. For now this little beauty of a picture of Marshall's "professional" haircut. Our little boy is growing up and I love it!

4 comments:

David and Sheri said...

Enjoy your vacay - I love all the pics you guys have! Man, Marshall is so cool now that he needs to have his own blog! Keep in touch you guys.

Brown Family said...

I hate to break it to you, but your little man sure doesn't look like a baby anymore! Can't wait to see him myself Aug. 1. :)

Mr & Miss Guided said...

LOVE the haircut. I have to say the "do" makes him look older though. We just Makenna's haircut again for the second time (ever) and she looks like a boy again...unfortunately.

Michelle said...

love the new doo!