CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 16, 2009

Happy Heart Day!

With finals coming up Derek was really busy with school so we decided to celebrate Valentine's Day all week. Come to find out that every day really is Valentine's Day. A few things made this week a little more special though- flowers for one. I absolutely love orchids and lilies and lilacs- I really like flowers- anyway, every time I would go into Albertsons I would see these gorgeous orchids. And every time I stopped and looked longingly at them wishing them to come home with me. But we are poor college students and I really am very happy with the gifts Derek makes me every year. He is so creative! But after telling Derek of my desire for these flowers he surprised me with them on Thursday. They are such a happy reminder every day!Wondering about the glasses? Derek has brought home some glasses to work on and Marshall loves them. He even keeps them on for extended periods of time. I think it all goes back to him trying to be just like his parents and having to do everything that we do! Love this next picture-

In case you were wondering if we are still Jazz fans-
Just the cutest thing ever-
I personally can't get enough-
Summary- its been a great week. Adding to our Valentine Happiness were the Ackers shin-dig, steak on our new grill, and almost finishing our wedding scrape-book for Derek. Hope your heart day was fabulous!

4 comments:

Mr & Miss Guided said...

Love the picture of Marshall in the glasses! I'm glad your Valentines was good - I was a grouch due to lack of romance coming from my other half. I had to plan the date and no card - oh well, I guess that can happen as you become an old married couple.

Unknown said...

oh I love orchids too. Sounds like you had a great week. -shonee

Marissa said...

I looovve the orchids! They are so beautiful...the pictures with the glasses on Marshall add a touch of cuteness! :)

Matt and Jessica said...

i don't know how it is possible, but he just keeps getting cuter and cuter and he is so funny. i love that you are doing sign with him you are such a wonderful mom!! hope all is going well for ya.