A lot of people have been wondering how my watching sweet Arleigh is going. I have to say that life has seriously been great. I love being busy, having purpose, and enjoying her sweet spirit as well as friendship with her parents. I remember being nervous when I first started for a number of reasons but I felt strongly that it was the right thing to do. In no time at all I figured out why - I make sure the house is clean before I go to bed, I get up and get ready in the morning, I make the most out of nap time, I enjoy being with these two cuties who have become really good friends, and I am loving that Jamie (Arleigh's Mom) comes over during lunch time and I have adult interaction. It is a nice way to pay off yucky medical bills. Here are the darlings playing in the back yard:
Too bad Marshall's eyes are closed- super sweet buddies holding hands:
I should have done a whole post just on our new camera!! I LOVE IT!!!! Thank you thank you Mom and Dad! The pictures come out clear, take quickly, and the camera has fun options:
One of our favorite things to do is play outside- thank goodness for the backyard!!
Marshall the explorer. Classic.
I hope they won't despise me one day for posting this but how could I resist? Seriously.
This is the only bath I have ever given them together and they lived it up- splashing and laughing non-stop at each other.
The little dears when the bath is over...
We will miss Arleigh when we leave for vacation in 4 days- we are so counting down the time when we get to be with ya'll! Love you and see you soon!
Too bad Marshall's eyes are closed- super sweet buddies holding hands:
I should have done a whole post just on our new camera!! I LOVE IT!!!! Thank you thank you Mom and Dad! The pictures come out clear, take quickly, and the camera has fun options:
One of our favorite things to do is play outside- thank goodness for the backyard!!
Marshall the explorer. Classic.
I hope they won't despise me one day for posting this but how could I resist? Seriously.
This is the only bath I have ever given them together and they lived it up- splashing and laughing non-stop at each other.
The little dears when the bath is over...
We will miss Arleigh when we leave for vacation in 4 days- we are so counting down the time when we get to be with ya'll! Love you and see you soon!
3 comments:
very cute pictures... I am glad that you got a new camera that you like
shonnee
So glad you are having fun with the new camera. Great pictures - but two peas in a pod? Maybe a sweet pea and a vegetable pea.:)
I can't believe how big he is. Kids grow so fast. Sometimes is makes me sad. Hope you had a great vacation.
Post a Comment