...this little guy has been walking for about a month now?
His first steps were during the last Angels/Red Sox game (October 6). We were over at the school and Marshall was on the floor playing. We look up and find him doing a shuffle of sorts. We were so excited that we scared him and he didn't walk for another two days. Progress was gradual and after two weeks he was walking like nobody's business. Honestly, he is the greatest form of entertainment. Each step is joy for us.
And here I am going to mention it again... Marshall is dang cute! We took him over to the Arboretum (a tree garden adjacent to the school) to take fall pictures. Here are 6 of my favorites but believe me there are more...

His first steps were during the last Angels/Red Sox game (October 6). We were over at the school and Marshall was on the floor playing. We look up and find him doing a shuffle of sorts. We were so excited that we scared him and he didn't walk for another two days. Progress was gradual and after two weeks he was walking like nobody's business. Honestly, he is the greatest form of entertainment. Each step is joy for us.And here I am going to mention it again... Marshall is dang cute! We took him over to the Arboretum (a tree garden adjacent to the school) to take fall pictures. Here are 6 of my favorites but believe me there are more...







10 comments:
I LOVE your new picture. I always look to see if you have posted a new blog and there was this sweet straw hair boy. I am still just smiling. He looks so like a farmer boy.
He is so adorable! I can't wait for Christmas!
Agh! He is so adorable! I wish I could do some pictures of him. Are you guys coming here anytime soon?
those are very cute pictures. He is a fun kid.
shonnee
He is really cute! Great job on taking those pictures.
Way cute pics! Can't wait to spend time with you guys at Thanksgiving!!
I love the pics. Thanks for the chat i always love talking to ya, i wish we lived closer. have a fun weekend.
I love the pictures!!! I'll have to take my family down there!
Who needs JC Penney when you take pictures that cute?!? I love the artsy unique one and the others of him smiling. Oh, and if you haven't guessed from all the comments, your posts have been missed!
I agree with you Ashley, Marshall is "so dang cute". I can't wait to see him at Christmas, I wish it would hurry and get here.
I hope those pictures. Good luck on your projects.
Post a Comment