Be Prepared for some absolutely adorable pictures!!
Look at his Santa suit from Aunt Marilyn!!
Doesn't get any cuter than this little guy!
Look at his Santa suit from Aunt Marilyn!!
This is Marshall in his new shirt from Grandma and Grandpa Walton. Marshall says, "Go Jazz!"

5 comments:
You are right. Your son is absolutely adorable. and your husband is handsome too. and you are pretty cute yourself. I am not totally surprised that Marshall is a JAZZ fan. Go Santa! and the JAZZ!!
Oh Ashley I just love Marshall in that little santa outfit, also the Jazz shirt is just perfect for our family. I can't wait to see you guys and hold your little son! He gets cuter with every post and I'm sure every day. Give him a hug from his Aunty Sandy hehe.
Those photos are so cute! You guys really are adorable and we are so glad to have you in our ward! Derek's voice and mannerisms totally remind me of one of my dear friend's husband. This couple also met after his mission and before hers and she just really felt like she needed to go, just like you, and he waited too and now they have 5 awesome kids! I sincerely loved your talks because I felt like I was getting to know you better and I really like you guys! Thanks for your kind words! The feelings are mutual!
You definitely have to enter Santa Marshall into a cutest baby contest! Precious!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can not wait to show my girls these pictures in the morning, and I really, really can't wait to hold that boy of yours again soon!!
Baby Santa is adorable!! Glad we've got him on the Utah ways with being a Jazz fan. Next will be the first BYU shirt ... :) Yay!
Post a Comment