We are two buddies in love and enjoying our life together! We live in Spanish Fork, Utah where Derek is working as an Optometrist. Ashley gets to stay at home with fun-loving 5 year old Marshall, a very cute mess-maker 2 year old Elise, and super sweet baby boy Joel. We love sports and everything outdoors. We feel blessed to have faith, family, and friends.
I know that all I ever do is take and post pictures of Marshall but I seriously can't help it. He makes my heart melt. And to all you grandparents, cousins, aunts, and uncles out there- this cuteness is only days away!!!
2
comments:
Anonymous
said...
I am actually counting down. Can't wait to hold that little guy again. Thanks for posting pictures. I love them.
2 comments:
I am actually counting down. Can't wait to hold that little guy again. Thanks for posting pictures. I love them.
That mouth is beyone precious! And not to be rude, but do you think we come to your blog for anything other than pictures of Marshall? :)
Post a Comment