This year for our Walton Family reunion we went to Breckenridge, Colorado, a totally fun touristy spot with lots of fun stuff to do. Most memorable moments of the trip: treasure hunting with Grandma, hiking, rock climbing, swimming, game-playing, and watching the cousins play.
Most of the stuff to do in Breckenridge is very costly so Heidi and Bryant offered a cheaper (and much more fun in my estimation) alternative in rock climbing. Everyone but the babies did it and it was really exciting to see the little buddies scurry up and be so proud of themselves. Marshall seriously has a talent with rock climbing! With or without the harness that kid climbed right to the top! Very fun!
We also went on a tour-guide of sorts hike. Here Joel and I are getting ready to get on the bus. Right after this picture was taken, and we were listening to instructions, the tour-guide stops in mid-sentence and says, "That baby is so cute!" I couldn't agree more...
This is probably my favorite picture taken the whole trip. Proud Daddys with their adorable boys!
Taking a rest in the woods.
We had a birthday party for Tyler and Elise (their birthdays are 4 days apart) in the condo. Elise loved her Dora guitar.
These two cuties are only 11 days apart! It was so fun watching them together.
A picture of all the cousins on the last day (minus Madison and Henry).
Our kids love all their cousins and I loved watching them play together. Tyler was especially cute following Marshall around, I wish I would have gotten a picture. Elise is especially attached to her cousin Courtney. Of course, I am doing this post months after the fact but even just the other day Elise was missing Courtney and was asking to visit her. Aren't they precious?
This was on the trip home. They were both so so sad to leave. Good thing we do this every year!
Thank you Walton Fam for another fun year. Very excited that Parker will join us next year!!













0 comments:
Post a Comment