27.5 inches - 93%
18.4 pounds - 75%
Our Lisey-Lou is still pulling the big stats her brother does. Both are tall and healthy. We took a trip to the doctor on Tuesday (and sadly missed our Cali doctor) and got her shots. She is a trooper and only yelled at me/them/the wall/or anyone that would listen for a few minutes. Glad thats over.
Marshall is delighted that Elise is "bigger now" so she can play with him. Caught this moment on camera- a picture to treasure forever, a first play date.
We took Elise swimming for the first time. She is usually not big on so much stimulation and noise (she never was a big fan of Disneyland for this reason)but she really liked it!
I still think that Marshall and Elise look a lot alike but she is definitely coming into her own now. I think she is such a gorgeous gal and Marshall a hansome fella. Lucky-blessed-happy me!

3 comments:
Crazy, I can't believe how big both of them are. It's been too long since we have seen you guys!
The bath picture really takes me back. She is so like Marshall. All pictures delightful - I yell at people when I get shots also. Maybe it is genetic.
Cutest kids ever! Emma just pointed to the screen and said Lisey. I can't wait to see you soon!
Post a Comment